Spread the love
- On the first day of New Year’s Day, Feb. 5, a male tourist in Shenzhen, Guangdong, fainted while climbing a mountain. The tourist was lying on the railing and calling for help. When he arrived at the scene, he found that he had fallen on the ground with convulsions and no blood on his face. Then he was carried down the mountain by the emergency team on stretchers for medical treatment. According to the doctor’s examination, the man fainted from heatstroke because of the high temperature.
- Guangdong People: Do you think we are on winter vacation? No, it’s summer vacation.
- And I was dragged from Guangzhou, which was already hot, to Sanya for the winter vacation by my family.
- You’re snowing in the north on a cold night, and I’m half dead in the South sun.
- It feels like it’s hot enough for the holidays to buy Sweaters and cotton clothes, skirts and autumn clothes.
- Have you ever considered the weather in Hainan to do these places? Hainan is really living in winter and summer?
- Yesterday, I went to climb mountains and witnessed one of them. Suddenly, he fell to the ground. His relatives were pinching people all the time. At last, what happened was unclear. Coordinate Fujian. Then it started to cool down today.